EFFECTIVE MARKETING TO HELP GROW YOUR PRACTICE
CUSTOMIZED PAY (generous 80%-20% split and small flat rate) - CONSIDERATE OF TIME IN PRACTICE, EXISTING CLIENTELE AND EXPERIENCE
OUR STAFF ACT AS A COLLECTIVE, ALL CONTRIBUTING TO EACH OTHER’S SUCCESS
RESPECTED AS HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BY OUR REFERRAL PARTNERS
Massage at the Club has been established in World Health in Edgemont for nearly 20 years.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Targeted referral marketing to build practice quickly.
- Thousands of club members already interested in their health and wellness.
- Access to a diverse patient population, including professional and elite amateur athletes, and weekend warriors alike.
- Direct billing for patient convenience.
- Online booking and patient management system.
- Collaborative work environment. We display the utmost professional respect.
- Electric tables.
- Laundry service. Stop wasting time doing laundry!
- On-site personal trainers, chiropractors, athletic therapist, nutritionist, osteopathic therapist and physical therapists for shared client care.
- Focus is on high quality patient care, not volume.
- In house business manager and social media coordinator.
- Regular in-services to review clinical cases, stay current with marketing and treatment protocols.
- Branded marketing swag and tools.
- Training and support for managing patient care plans. We want you to succeed.
- Clinical director who engages staff in continual improvement of the clinic.
- Free gym membership.
WHAT WE NEED:
- Individuals who approach their practice as health professionals.
- Individuals willing to work hard for above average pay.
- Individuals who value being in a collaborative environment with other MTs.
- Experienced individuals focused on patients’ best interests.
- Individuals with solid technical skills and practice from an evidence-based approach.
Interested? Please email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Mission Statement: To provide a working environment that is respectful and supportive of each practitioner’s growth and success as a professional massage therapist.