Myofascial Cupping is a specific application to address those most troublesome areas. It acts via suction to decompress the tissues by gently pulling the them upward, rather than compressing them.
Cupping can provide profound benefits. By reducing restrictive and sometimes painful fascial adhesions commonly found from repetitive movements in sports and the workplace, cupping maximizes soft tissue function.
- helps maintain healthy range of motion
- eliminates myofascial Trigger Points
- encourages optimal soft tissue hydration levels
- increases nutrient-rich blood supply to the tissue
- provides a gentle, passive stretch to the underlying soft tissue
Myofascial Cupping is a very different technique than traditional Chinese cupping and marking the skin is NOT part of the desired treatment outcome.
EMILY AND MARIANA USES CUPPING IN THEIR TREATMENTS.